Administrative Goal of the School
- Students: feel achieved (Knowledge, Ethic, Skills)
Teacher: feel honored (Ambitious, Hard-working, Professional)
Parents: feel confident (Participate, Interact, Support)
- Educational Goal
- Establish a cheerful educational environment of humanities—enthusiastic, caring, comforting.
- Nurture energetic youth—ethical, well-educated, well-physical, talented, and confident.
- Educational Philosophy
- Fulfill education in real-life environment and build moral ethics within crowds.
- Help students work out and get basic physical training; help them develop professional skills.
- Help students develop diversified potential and inspire them for self-fulfillment.
- Re-build concerns for humanities and encourage enthusiasm for life.
- Promote lifelong learning and pursue excellence in teaching.
- Improve participation in the community and push forward the overall construction of it.
III. Making an Effort
- Make students feel achieved.
- Make the teachers feel honored.
- Make the parents feel assured.
- Perspectives of the School
Harmonious relationship, cheerful school life, effective learning, potential developing be—energetic in humanity for both dynamic and static state of education
|Humanity||Harmony||Moral Ethics Establishing|
|Happiness||Enthusiasm for Life|
|Working out Physically|
- Points of Management
- Activate educational activities
- Develop individual courses in the community
- Promote teachers’ profession
- Improve ethical education
- Hold various activities
- Improve education in parent-student relationship
- Implement career counseling
- Promote education for life
- Establish a green campus
- Combine our school within the community